Arcadiansgeneralpractioners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general practitioners of all beliefs

Latest topics

» hi guyss!
Just introducing myself EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:03 am by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» Aura Cleaning Technique
Just introducing myself EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm by Fenrir

» metis
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:11 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» ares
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» hera
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» zeus
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» athena
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» Gaia
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

» dark horned god
Just introducing myself EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm by Grandmaster_crimsomdeath

Navigation

Navigation

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation

Just introducing myself

Fenrir
    Fenrir

Just introducing myself Empty Just introducing myself

Post  Fenrir Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 am

My name is David, I've been a practitioner of the occult for about 3 years now. My experience is spread between various subject matters. Sometimes I'm far to overconfident in myself, I have a lot of pride in the things that I have learned thus far in my studies. I'm a dedicated Satanist. Most of my magickal talent lays within the art of shielding and protection magicks. I used to run a coven of my own, but due to certain circumstances that were unexpected I had to cease the existence of my coven months ago. Recently I was ejected from another coven over a petty argument with the High Priestess, but she is to thick headed to forgive so it was better just to leave the coven all together. I'll do my best to post some of my meditation techniques I've developed over the years of practice, these will range from basic meditation breathing techniques and focus, to more advanced topics such as astral projection, past life regression, activating minor chakras, advancing your kundalini and aligning of chakras and so forth. Just good things to know overall and help you progress in your quest for knowledge. Now for a moment of humility, even though I said I will post all these techniques to help others, there is still a huge amount of knowledge out there that I don't understand. I'm still in the process of learning myself and in such will also be looking to you all for assistance in matters as well, I hope we can become good friends and learn from each other. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging ideas.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 am